Reflection to the article 'The fight Against Hollywood'

  


For this project, I wanted to express the importance, origins and development of independent filmmaking.
I analysed differences between studio films and independent film making.And I can say briefly that the difference between them is that studio films have a large budget and work according to the same scheme, while independent films are often with a smaller budget but more realistic and show life experience that deeply touches the viewer.
I looked at examples of Avant-Garde cinema and experimental cinema and I feel they are among the independent films.
Technically I was satisfied with the result, the article is designed like a magazine with images and attracts attention of the audience.


Comments

  1. This is okay - you can always do with more and I would have added something about the writing and reaching your audience through style etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First draft 'About me' page

Research class exercise

Software for my project