Target audience Research

Here I would like to present my target audience research.

Nowadays, everyone uses social media to share their thoughts,student achievements, goals and projects etc. One of these global social networks is Twitter. 



Twitter is easy-to-use and even the prime ministers of countries use it.



 'As of April 2021, Twitter global audience was composed of 38,5 percent of users aged between 25 and 34 years old.The second-largest age group demographic on the platform was represented by users aged between 35 and 49 years old, with a share of almost 21 percent.'(SRD,2021)


This is just that category of people who may be interested in looking at the project that I am doing.

Therefore,I will use Twitter to attract attention as many users as possible to share and evaluate my project.

On Twitter, users post and interact with messages known as 'tweets'.Registered users can post,like,and retweet my tweets, but unregistered users can only read tweets that are publicly available.

Twitter is very popular not only because people can communicate here ,but also because they share the breaking news on this platform.

In my case, I will share my article 'The Figth Against Hollywood'. My target audience is film and media students, as well as film enthusiasts. I will achieve them by subscribing to them, and they will subscribe to me in response. I will also send private messages with a proposal to read my article and interest aaudience in the fact that those who leave more comments will be a prize, for example a diary. I hope that many users will be interested in it.







Reference

Statista Research Department (2021) ‘Twitter:distribution of global audiences 2021,by age group[Online] Available at: www.statista.com  [Accessed:02.11.2021].

Twitter(2021) ‘Twitter:Boris Johnson’ [Online] Available at: www.twitter.com  [Accessed:02.11.2021].

Twitter(2021) ‘Twitter:Official website’ [Online] Available at: www.twitter.com  [Accessed:02.11.2021].


 



Comments

  1. Okay you have added about Twitter here however your target audience is about wo will actually read your film review - yes you could promote this on social media but who is your target audience and how will you reach them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First draft 'About me' page

Research class exercise

Software for my project